About the Nursery
Established in 1976, we are based in Pulborough, West Sussex. Originally the nursery produced container grown shrubs and trees for the garden centre market but in 1985 the decision was made to specialise in liner production on 20 acres at Pulborough and several glasshouse sites on the Sussex coast, whilst still retaining our second specialisation of container grown ornamental and fruit trees for the garden centre market.
Products and Service
- We deliver nationwide. All items listed are subject to availability.
- Our pot grown liner range offers over 500 varieties. The minimum quantity of liners supplied per variety is 18.
- The minimum total order we will accept for delivery is 1000 liners, unless the customer is able to collect.
- Prices include delivery to mainland U.K. for confirmed orders over 1500 liners. Orders totalling under this amount will be charged transport charges at cost per trolley. Currently £50 per Danish trolley (504 plants).
- Customers wishing to open an account will be asked to complete a credit application form and provide satisfactory trade references. New Customers will be asked to submit payment prior to delivery of first order.
- Minimum quantity of trees for collection - 5 trees. Minimum quantity of trees for free delivery - 50 trees. Orders under the 50 tree threshold will be charged £50 with delivery being made at the earliest oppurtunity when transport is in the area.
Registered Office: Bromley Clackett 74 - 76 Aldwick Road, Bognor Regis West Sussex, PO20 2PE Registered No: 2002254 VAT Registration No. GB620 6056 75